Getting rid of excess nutrients in plants and substrates.
CANNA Flush is an additive to clean substrate and plants from any excess nutrients. To be used in the case of overfertilisation, it effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or bene?cial fungi, as can be the case when using RO- or demineralised water. When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
Flushing excess nutrients from drainable substrates
Soil or Soilless mixes:
- Administer diluted FLUSH (20ml/10L water) till you have drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency till you have drain
- Then resume normal feeding schedule
Hydroponics (open systems):
- Administer the diluted FLUSH (40ml/10L water) the last feed of the day till there is 10-20% drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water till you have drain
- Start administering according to normal feeding schedule (with 10-20% drain) the following day
Before harvest (annual crops only)
- Start one to two weeks before harvest and apply at above rates and in the above fashion once a week.
- Continue through harvest on a normal feeding schedule.
Re-using inert substrates
CANNA FLUSH is ideal for cleaning inert substrates (like clay pebbles). Add diluted CANNA FLUSH (40ml/10L tap water). Soak for 24 hours then rinse with same amount of tap water.
Repeat if necessary.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Shake bottle well before use
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded ingredients, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.
The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.